- always show respect to senior ranks and each other.
- Tae kwon do is to be used in self defense & tournament sparring only. any misuse of tkd outside will result in dismissal from tkd for an indefinite period of time.
- No foul language to be used at any time.
- Do not show up under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- If you are late proceed to the back of the class , do 50 pushups and wait for permission to join the class.
- Always practice the tenets of tkd; courtesy, integrity, self control, perseverance and indomitable spirit.
- Salute upon entering any dojang then salute all black belts before you do anything, approach the highest ranking black belt first, await him/ her to acknowledge you and salute, then warm up for class.
- Simple, use common sense and respect inside and outside the dojang. any infraction of these rules can result in disciplinary action and/or dismissal from class and/or dismissal from the dojang.
Hints for making your training more effective.
- warm up and stretch as soon as you arrive for class , this lets you increase your flexibility and decrease the chance of injury which can cause you to miss classes.
- talk to your friends before or after class , you will miss valuable pointers if you talk during class. this is also a show of disrespect and will result in disciplinary action.
- ask questions after you try something and are having difficulties. try first.
- donít break the rules
Master Anthony Byrne, Instructor
Trinity Tae Kwon Do Academy